American National Bank Trust's custody services provide the flexibility of managing your own investment portfolio, while freeing you from the burden of administrative tasks.
Under a custody arrangement, you retain full ownership of the assets and control of the investment management decisions. You may place additional assets in your account, make withdrawals, or terminate the account at your discretion, and reserve the ability to make all security purchase and sale decisions.
American National Bank Trust will handle all the accounting and administrative details for your account. We provide physical protection of your securities, execute your security transactions, reinvest income, and make distributions per your requests.
Contact one of our account representatives today to see how American National Bank Trust's custody services can help you achieve your financial planning goals.
- Centralized collection and reinvestment (or distribution) of dividend and interest payments
- Execution of your buy and sell instructions through a registered broker-dealer
- Safekeeping of all account assets
- Verification of proper trade execution and security registration
- Notification of bond calls, stock rights and warrants, stock splits and spin-offs, and other time sensitive investment information that may affect your account
- Recordkeeping of income and capital gains/losses or tax reporting
- Periodic statements reflecting current transactions, distributions, and market valuations
- Service - personal attention from a trusted advisor committed to providing quality service
- Control - you retain decision making control over your investments
- Time - you are not slowed down by administrative tasks
- Freedom - from technical aspects of investment portfolio management
- Peace of mind - knowing an experienced administrator is there to execute your transactions while you are away