Wealth Management is much more than buying or selling an asset. Wealth management embraces all parts of your financial life and incorporates investment management, financial planning, banking, and wealth transfer strategies that are highly customized to your specific goals and unique needs.
Selecting a partner to handle your wealth can be one of the most important decisions in your life. Whether your goal is to continue to build your wealth, receive steady income, or transfer to your family or favorite charitable organization; a wealth management partner can provide the expertise to assist you. Your choice of a Wealth Manager partner should have extensive investment knowledge, a thorough understanding of tax and legal issues, indisputable integrity and objectivity in dealing with multiple financial products and service, and the ability to work closely with you to achieve your goals and unique needs. At American National Bank & Trust we have a team with the experience and capabilities to assist your most important financial issues.
Wealth Management Objectives
- Dedicated staff committed to provide complete solutions
- Experienced investment management to stop day-to-day worries about financial decisions
- Non-Traditional asset management, including farm, ranch and other real estate, closely-held business interests, and mineral interests
- Flexible product and fee structure unique to your situation
- Regular investment reviews to assess performance with regards to financial and risk tolerance objectives
- Work closely with your other professionals (CPA, Attorney, etc.) to provide superior solutions.