Full Time Teller Position – Wichita Falls, TX
Reports To: Teller Supervisor
Location: Designated Bank Facility
GENERAL DESCRIPTION OF POSITION
The incumbent is responsible for assisting customers in day to day transactions, maintaining cash drawer, closing
bank as necessary and answering telephone in a courteous manner.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Provide excellent customer service at all times. This duty is performed daily.
2. Handle deposits and withdrawals. This duty is performed daily.
3. Balance and maintain cash drawer. This duty is performed daily.
4. Perform opening and closing procedures as assigned. This duty is performed daily.
5. Transfer funds for customers. This duty is performed daily.
6. Process night deposits. This duty is performed weekly.
7. Answer telephone in a courteous manner. This duty is performed daily.
8. Accept loan payments. This duty is performed daily.
9. Stock desk/teller supplies. This duty is performed daily.
10. Scan and process teller work. This duty is performed daily.
11. Distribute correspondence left by customers to the correct destination. This duty is performed daily.
12. Verify cash sold to vault against teller transfer and verify amount sold by denominations. This duty is performed daily.
Perform any other related duties as required or assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty mentioned
satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
Mental alertness and adaptability to office and field area work routines. Equivalent to four years high school, with
particular emphasis during high school in office skills, shop skills, or others, plus To 6 months related experience
or training. Or equivalent combination of education and experience.
RESPONSIBILITY FOR FUNDS, PROPERTY and EQUIPMENT
Funds, Property & Equipment Responsibility:$15,000