Full Time Internal Auditor at Main Bank in Wichita Falls
GENERAL DESCRIPTION OF POSITION
The incumbent is responsible to perform certain audits to determine compliance with laws, regulations, internal policies, and internal procedures; to determine that general ledger accounts and internal accounts are managed effectively and to assist management with special projects.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Performs audits assigned on the audit schedule.
- Assists examiners, CPAs, and external auditors.
- Assists in preparing reports for presentations to the Board of Directors.
- Assists Management with the Board’s audit committee meetings on a regular basis.
- Assists the Internal Auditor with special projects when necessary.
- Monitors reconcilements on accounts that are continuously audited.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
Four year college degree or equivalent experience resulting in broad knowledge of a field related to the job, such as accounting, finance, business administration, marketing, etc., or 5 years related experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience.