Full Time Loan Administration/Credit and Collateral Assistant – Wichita Falls, TX.
GENERAL DESCRIPTION OF POSITION
Assist in the accuracy and compliance of the loan department with review of loan documentation. Organize and properly maintain note/collateral files and associated documentation.
Responsible for assisting in supporting lending activities related to processing, maintaining, and tracking loan documentation.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Review and process loan documentation.
- Establish and properly maintain loan files.
- Recognize, track and report loan documentation exceptions.
- Enter loan information data for continued monitoring.
- Compile data reports weekly, monthly, and quarterly.
- Support co-workers with data maintenance as needed.
- Assist with appraisal ordering and review as needed.
Perform any other related duties as required or assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty mentioned satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
Knowledge of a specialized field (however acquired), such as basic accounting, computer, etc. equivalent of four years in high school, plus night, trade extension, or correspondence school specialized training, equal to two years of college, plus 3 years related experience and/or training. Or equivalent combination of education and experience.
RESPONSIBILITY FOR FUNDS, PROPERTY and EQUIPMENT
Funds, Property & Equipment Responsibility: $10,000