Lobby Service Representative – Wichita Falls, TX – Main Bank
Reports to: Vice President – Branch Manager
Location: Wichita Falls
The purpose of the Lobby Services Representative position is to provide superior and quality service to customers through efficient and accurate financial transaction processing.
- Provide exceptional service to customers when accepting deposits/withdrawals, cashing checks, assisting customers with banking services. Services include, but are not limited to online banking, wire initiation, instant issue debit cards, and deposit service questions.
- Work with Treasury Management to identify potential customers requiring these services
- Balance cash drawer daily in accordance with established policies and procedures
- Participate in branch opening/closing rotation schedule
- Assist with balancing vault and ITM as needed
- Open new accounts, including but not limited to checking, savings, CD’s, IRA’s, and Business accounts
- Admit customer to safe deposit box as needed
- Communicate in a courteous and professional manner in person, over the phone, and correspondence
- Gain knowledge of and promote all bank products/services and cross selling same to new and existing customers when opportunities are identified
- Adhere to operational controls, including legal, corporate, and regulatory procedures to ensure the safety and security of employees, customers, and bank assets
- Occasional lifting and maneuvering of coins up to 25lbs may be required
- Perform other job related duties as assigned
- Strong understanding of digital products- mobile application (how to navigate, transfers, bill pay, setting alerts, etc.) online banking, ITM Deposits, online account transfers, loan payments, etc.
- Computer proficiency with working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite applications
- Careful attention to detail and time management skills are essential
- Ability to adapt to a changing work environment and the flexibility of transitioning between job responsibilities
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills are required
- Being a strong team player is vital
- Demonstrates initiative, a commitment to continuous learning, and the ability to adapt to new technology platforms
- Demonstrate general knowledge of Bank Secrecy Act and OFAC related responsibilities in the performance of daily operations to ensure adherence to bank policies and compliance with all regulatory requirements.
Education, Experience & Licenses:
- High school degree or higher
- Minimum of one year of banking customer service experience-preferred
- Minimum of six months’ cash handling experience-preferred