Full Time Mortgage Servicing Representative in Wichita Falls, TX.
Department: Mortgage Division
Reports To: SVP Operations Manager
GENERAL DESCRIPTION OF POSITION
Responsible for day to day accounting function of mortgage department, including posting of payments, pay-offs, investor remittances and reports, balancing of mortgage general ledger and checking accounts
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Post all payments and pay-offs on mortgage loans.
- Reconcile and balance all mortgage loan general ledger and checking accounts.
- Prepare remittances and reports to all investors.
- Customer service function for mortgage loan customers.
- Assist in final document follow up after funding.
- Assist and backup funding and closing processors.
- Assist Funding Officer in payment of insurance and tax bills for mortgage loan accounts.
Perform any other related duties as required or assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty mentioned satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
Knowledge of a specialized field (however acquired), such as basic accounting, computer, etc. equivalent of four years in high school, plus night, trade extension, or correspondence school specialized training, equal to two years of college, plus 12 to 18 months related experience and/or training. Or equivalent combination of education and experience.
RESPONSIBILITY FOR FUNDS, PROPERTY and EQUIPMENT
Funds, Property & Equipment Responsibility:3000