American National Bank & Trust is proud to announce exciting changes to our digital banking experience! On March 23, 2020, a conversion to a new platform will occur. One of the services that will be upgraded is our Bill Pay platform. Effective 7:00 am, Monday, March 16, 2020, our Bill Pay system will no longer be available. The conversion will take place during the week of March 16, 2020, and will be available for use on March 23, 2020.
Key Dates To Remember
Our New Digital Mobile & Online Banking is here!!!
Items of importance.
- Personal and Business Mobile Banking and Online Banking is currently available
- We now have a personal banking mobile app and a business banking mobile app
- New Mobile Personal & Business Banking App for Apple is available for download at the App store
- New Mobile Personal Banking App for Android is available for download at the Google Play store
- New Business Mobile Banking App for Android will not be available until March 30, 2020. This is due to the Covid-19 virus and backlog at Google
- Both personal banking and business banking is available online at www.amnat.com
- Please check your eBill payees to ensure you have them set-up in the system
- Please review you Bill Pay payees to ensure they have transferred in the conversion and the correct checking account is set up to make the payment
- Please review your ACH payments for correct payees and payment dates
Please Note: Your debit card and ATM access to your accounts will still be available.