Charitable Trusts (also referred to as Public Trusts) enable you to make gifts to your favorite charities, while generating significant tax savings and providing benefits to you and your family.
Charitable Trusts can be created during your lifetime or under your will for the benefit of one or more legal charities, and may help to minimize your estate taxes while providing you with income tax deductions.
Certain types of charitable trusts, such as a Charitable Remainder Trust, enable you to make charitable contributions while maintaining an interest in the trust for yourself and/or your beneficiaries.
Contact one of our trust representatives for more information on establishing a gifting strategy to meet your philanthropic and estate planning goals.
- Personal fulfillment through charitable giving
- Current income tax deductions
- Reduction of estate taxes, if applicable
- Control over the distribution of your assets
- Professional investment management
- Trusted financial advisor to help execute your gifting strategies