CALL CENTER CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE; Location: Wichita Falls, TX. Direct Report to Frances Ortiz. 2 Positions available.
The Call Center Customer Service Representative (“CSR”) is responsible for providing exceptional customer service through the American National Bank & Trust (“ANB&T”) Call Center. The CSR provides assistance for our customers and employees, via the telephone, when they have questions or concerns regarding their account(s) with us. You must handle all calls in a professional, pleasant, informative and courteous manner.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS OF JOB:
1. Assist customers with various account needs, (i.e. check orders, deposit slips, debit cards).
2. Assist with debit card issues, including fraudulent transactions and disputes.
3. Call customers for returned check orders and returned bank mail with incorrect addresses.
4. Assist customer with returned checks and stop-payments.
5. Perform teller assist transactions related to the Interactive Teller Machine (“ITM”).
6. Assist customers with online banking and bill pay issues.
7. Take domestic and international wire instructions for customers.
8. Perform checks and balances for other CSRs.
9. Update customer account information, such as address, email and phone number(s).
10. Perform all other duties as required or assigned.
AUDITOR: Location: Wichita Falls; Direct Report: Elaine McKinney
The Auditor will be responsible for performing certain audits to determine compliance with laws, regulations, internal policies and procedures to determine that General Ledger accounts and internal accounts are managed effectively and to assist management with special projects.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS OF JOB:
1. Performs audits assigned on the audit schedule.
2. Assists examiners, CPAs and external auditors.
3. Assists in preparing reports for presentation to the Board of Directors.
4. Assists Management with the Board’s audit committee meetings on a regular basis.
5. Assists the Internal Auditor with special projects when necessary.
6. Perform any other duties as required or assigned
LOBBY SERVICES REPRESENTATIVE; LOCATION: Denton, TX – Direct Report: Marty Rivers
The Lobby Services Representative (“LSR”), will be primarily responsible for providing superior and quality service to customers through efficient and accurate financial transaction processing.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS OF JOB:
1. Provide exceptional service to customers when accepting deposits/withdrawals, cashing checks, and assisting customers with banking services. Services include, but are not limited to issuing cashier’s checks, cash advance, online banking questions and enrollment, wire initiation, debit card orders including instant issue and repining cards.
2. Answer customer phones calls and provide assistance in a courteous and professional manner.
3. Order checks for customers
4. Setup business online banking profiles for customers.
5. Open new personal & business accounts, including but not limited to checking, savings, CDs and IRA’s.
6. Responsible for maintenance of accounts including address changes, adding or removing account holders.
7. Open and admit customers into their safe deposit boxes.
8. Scan in new accounts using Capture and confirm the upload to Docutreev.
9. Occasional lifting and maneuvering of coins up to 25lbs may be required.
10. Prepare canisters for ITM every two weeks and balance.
11. Check night depository each morning before 9am, log and process the work.
12. Verify cash balances daily including teller, vault and coin machine. Send balanced reports to corporate daily.
13. Perform research for customers, (i.e. pull statements and checks).
14. Assist customers with balancing checkbooks.
15. Open mail and deliver to appropriate individuals.
16. Assist customer with returned checks and stop payments.
17. Gain knowledge of and promote all bank products/services and cross selling same to new and existing customers when opportunities are identified.
18. Adhere to operational controls, including legal, corporate, and regulatory procedures to ensure the safety and security of employees, customers and bank assets.
HR RECRUITING AND PAYROLL SPECIALIST: – Main Bank – Direct Report: Donna Heaton
The Human Resources Recruiting & Payroll Specialist (“RPS”) will serve a dual role. From performing all aspects of recruiting to processing bi-weekly payroll, the ideal candidate will have extensive experience with payroll processes from start to finish, recognizing the importance of getting it right the first time, as well as efficiently and effectively finding qualified candidates that fit our culture and make us a better organization.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS OF JOB: (RECRUITING)
1. Develop recruiting plans, using traditional sourcing strategies and new, creative recruiting ideas.
2. Network through industry contacts, association memberships, trade groups, social media, local city services, etc. to improve our applicant database.
3. Create, draft and update Job Descriptions (“JD’s”) for all positions.
4. Facilitate the hiring of qualified job applicants by working and collaborating with managers to understand skills and competencies required and to determine the best possible JD and how best to explain our expectations for the position.
5. Post JD’s internally for employees of the company, on the company website, intranet and with outside recruiting/staffing agencies, local vendors (i.e. schools, colleges, chamber of commerce) and participate in Job Fairs (virtual, drive thru and special events.)
6. Maintain accurate records of applicant tracking; post all applicants to Affirmative Action Program and Bureau of Labor Statistics in an efficient and timely manner.
7. Conduct or acquire background checks and employee eligibility verifications.
8. Work with supervisor to establish job grades and salary ranges for each position.
9. Develop a pool of qualified candidates for all positions, but especially those known for high-turnover ratios.
10. Pre-screen applicants for hiring managers to evaluate and ensure they meet the position requirements.
11. Back-up other HR functions as needed.
12. Handle all administrative duties and recordkeeping, ensuring compliance.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS OF JOB: (PAYROLL)
1. Consistently and accurately process bi-weekly payroll for 250 (+) employees and 3 entities; confirm regular wages, overtime, commissions, bonuses and “special pays;” must be timely to ensure direct deposits are made.
2. Manage workflow of several divisions, departments, branches and entities to ensure data collection is received for payroll entry in a timely manner.
3. Audit timesheets for missed punches, absence explanations and paid time off to ensure wages and benefits are properly distributed.
4. Carefully and accurately document all changes to payroll-related information, gathering proper approvals and signatures to ensure compliance.
5. Research, analyze and quickly resolve all discrepancies, reporting to management in a timely manner.
6. Document, enter and maintain accurate taxation and garnishments as they apply to each account.
7. Ensure voluntary deductions are taken per employee elections, either pre- or post-tax and prepare for payroll-to-benefit audits as needed or requested.
8. Work with managers to provide pay-related reporting, vacation accruals and other information that can assist in managing his/her team.
9. Remain in constant communication with HR management.
10. Demonstrate an exceptionally high level of respect for all confidential information and do not disclose this information without prior approval from your immediate supervisor.
LOAN ADMINISTRATION / CREDIT & COLLATERAL ASSISTANT: – Main Bank – Direct Report: Lacey Slack
The Credit & Collateral Administrator position is responsible for assisting in the accuracy and compliance of the loan department with review of loan documentation. Organize and properly maintain note/collateral files and associated documentation. Responsible for assisting in supporting lending activities related to processing, maintaining, and tracking loan documentation.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS OF JOB:
1. Review and process loan documentation.
2. Establish and properly maintain loan files.
3. Recognize, track and report loan documentation exceptions.
4. Enter loan information data for continued monitoring.
5. Compile data reports weekly, monthly and quarterly.
6. Support co-workers with data maintenance as needed.